Sears Home Improvement
Serving the Selma area. Improve your home today!Windows, kitchen, bath or siding.
1.Holy Handyman Homes
Deck BuildersAltering & Remodeling ContractorsHandyman ServicesHome Improvements
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationWindowsHome Repair & MaintenancePlate & Window Glass Repair & Replacement
$25 OFF any purchase of $250 or more on in-home glass service+2more
I Recently had windows replaced at my house(Such a stressfull process). I got quotes from a few places in and around the Springfield Illinois Area. I called the Glass Doctor. Saw some reviews, good a
3.Sears Home Improvement
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationDoor RepairDoor Closers & ChecksDoor Operating Devices
Sears Home Improvement is your trusted, long term partner. We've been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears specialist fo
4.The Home Depot Window Installation
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationPlate & Window Glass Repair & ReplacementWindows
Professional installation of replacement windows of all types, including double-hung windows, bay windows, sliding windows and more . Many of our installed windows are ENERGY STAR qualified and all ar
5.Champion Windows & Home Exteriors
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationRoofing ContractorsScreen EnclosuresSiding Contractors
Many companies claim that they are factory direct, but Champion actually has its own factories! We handle your home improvement investment from design to warranty, and everything in between. Champion'
6.Sears Home Improvements - Windows- Repair, Replacement & Installation
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & Maintenance
Sears Home Improvements is your trusted, long term partner. We’ve been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears Specialist f
7.Sears Home Improvement
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesAir Conditioning Equipment & SystemsAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
Let Sears Home Services handle your home improvement needs. Whether you’re updating your heating and cooling system, fixing a leaky roof or creating your dream kitchen, our specialists at Sears Home S
Home Improvement Pros!
www.services-connect.com All Renovations & Repairs!Local Licensed Experts. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.