1.Les Schwab Tires
2731 Highland Ave
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheelsTire Additives & Sealants
After a blown tire on a road trip and camping out at Walmart, they refused to help us because our camper didn't fit in the shop. We limped across the way to Les Schwab and waited for them to open. SomMore Nearby Locations »
2.Selma Tire Shop
2135 Mccall Ave
3.Central Valley Tire
1901 W Front St
9935 E Manning Ave
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Electric ServiceBrake RepairAuto Springs & Suspension
Honest and very trustworthy !
5.O'Reilly Auto Parts
2654 Whitson St
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesBrake Service Equipment
Your local Selma O'Reilly Auto Parts store is one of over 4,500 auto part stores throughout the U.S. We carry top brands like Mobil 1, Castrol, Wix, Trico, Gates and Monroe and our professional partsMore Nearby Locations »
6.S & J Automotive Specialties
2051 W Front St
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Electric ServiceBrake RepairAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair
2755 Auto Mall Dr
New Car DealersUsed Car DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & Service
Bad Credit Auto Loans
www.AutoCreditExpress.com Get up to $35K, Apply in 3 Minutes.$0 Down Options, Same Day Approvals
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.