PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Selma area.
1.Kaiser Permanente Selma Medical Offices
2651 Highland Ave
Medical ClinicsHealth Maintenance OrganizationsHospitals
We have always had a wonderful experience at this Kaiser. Nurse practitioner L. Berthold is not only knowledgeable she is personable and compassionate! A quality that is so hard to find. She gave us hMore Nearby Locations »
2.Adventist Health Community Care
1041 Rose Ave
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersMental Health ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Selma Community Hospital is a hospital under Adventist Health and is based in Selma, Calif. The 57-bed hospital has a 24-hour emergency department, a birthing center with four labor, delivery, recover
3.Wic-United Health Ctr
2703 Whitson St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
4.Sierra View Family Clinic Inc.
1237 Rose Ave
Medical ClinicsClinicsMedical Centers
5.Adventist Health Physicians Network
2256 Dockery Ave Ste B
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
6.Adventist Health Physicians Network
1142 Rose Ave Ste C
Medical ClinicsNursesMedical Centers
7.Adventist Health Community Care
2141 High St Ste E
Medical CentersClinicsMedical ClinicsEmergency Care Facilities
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.