1.Firestone Complete Auto Care
610 Broad St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Oil & Lube
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Meadows Tire Company
2897 Citizens Pkwy
Tire DealersBrake RepairWheels
3.Discount Tire Centers
1320 W Highland Ave
Tire DealersWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
For more than 35 years, Discount Tire Centers has been supplying an array of tires and wheels. Based in Selma, Ala., the firm offers a host of automotive services in the categories of oil change, shoc
1214 Highland Ave
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
5.Grindle's Tire Service
212 Us Highway 80 E
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairAuto Repair & ServiceWheels
I have never had a bad experience. Would've given a 5 star but the waiting area is kind of stuffy
6.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
1501 Al Highway 14 E
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
7.Custom Rim & Tire
537 Broad St
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.AutoCreditExpress.com Low Payment Options, up to $35,000.Bad Credit Approval, Drive Same Day
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.