Serving the Selma area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today! More InfoPREFERRED
1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
5631 Joy Ger Dr
Lawn MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesNo Internet Heading Assigned
Great Job and very professional, very prompt and courteous! Highly recommended for all your lawn care needs! He had always come when he says and goes above what is expected and I love coming home to
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceWeed Control ServiceFertilizing ServicesInsecticides
Great service with great results at a fair price.
6.Ken's Lawn Service
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Serving Montgomery, Prattville, & Millbrook Areas. Providing quality residential & commercial services. Services include: Bag Mower, Edging, Trimming, Blower Clean Up, Hedge Trimming. Providing Comple
7.Tanner Sprinkler Systems Landscaping
Lawn MaintenanceEnvironmental EngineersProfessional EngineersNursery & Growers Equipment & Supplies
Great service. Very professional.
Selma Lawn Services
localpros247.com/lawn-care Call Today for Immediate Lawn Help.Get Local Lawn Services Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.