Call A Pro
Serving the Selinsgrove area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
When I called Local Locksmith I got Professional and reasonable prices. Knows their stuff and provides a great service. Will request them for sure.
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Finding a locksmith without shady business practices is like finding a needle in a haystack. However, Tom and his business are truly just that! I moved into my new condo a few months ago and kept sl
3.Keister's Security Service
40 Big Rock Rd
Security Control Systems & MonitoringLocks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
4.Danville Glass & Locksmith
456 Market St
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Do NOT use this place! Had set appointment and did not show! No courtesy call and when called questions that I had an appointment and who it was for! Really! Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think locksmit
5.Fantasy Escape Room
310 Market St
Locks & Locksmiths
Admission for Two People
We give you a real life scenario and lock you in a room for an hour and you have to find the clues to escape. This is a fun, exciting and challenging activity that you can do with friends, family, cow
6.Aurands Auto Service LLC
316 Church St
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomotive Roadside ServiceLocks & LocksmithsTowing
7.Keister's Security Service
15 S Market St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringLocks & LocksmithsElectronic Equipment & Supplies-Repair & Service
Vivint New Customer Offer
www.vivintbycyh.com Starts at $39.99mo. 24/7 ProtectionFree Equipment/Installation
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.