Call A Pro
Serving the Seguin area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Very, very pleased. John changed the locks on a new apartment. He was on time, did not try and up-sell me, and worked quickly. He is an honest man, and I appreciate the quick, reliable service.Call
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
This is a top-notch company! When my tenant moved out, I needed to have all the locks re-keyed. Based on the great reviews I called American Local Locksmith - and completely agree with all of the ra
3.512 LocksmithServing the Seguin, TX area
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeys
Customers, Residents and business owners can depend on one of the most trusted locksmith services in Austin, TX, including immediate responses to lockouts. Our insured and bonded locksmith service off
4.Access Key & Security
6644 San Pedro Ave
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
Dependable, reliable, on time, fair price, honest, and they get the job done! Joseph Cowan came over as promised at the time agreed upon and he took really good care of us and had us squared away in n
5.The Key Depot
384 Landa St
Locks & LocksmithsKeysSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
I had no idea who to use to have our home re-keyed, but I needed it done quickly as it was a security issue. I called the key depot at 4:30pm on a Monday and they not only answered their phone (no ans
6.Comal Event Rental
710 W San Antonio St
Locks & LocksmithsTentsWedding Supplies & ServicesRental Service Stores & Yards
Mike and Jackie are friendly, well-organized and well-stocked. I've used them for multiple events including receptions, formals, and even my own wedding. They have a large selection of linens and se
Secure Your Home Today
www.besthomesecuritycompanys.com Find The Best Company For YouOver 2,653 real customer reviews
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.