Dentistry for Kids
www.callkoolsmilestoday.com Call for Local Childrens' Dentists.Call & Schedule an Appointment Now.
1.Thomas C. Abrell, DDS
2224 Lafayette Ave
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsPediatric Dentistry
Welcome to Thomas C. Abrell, DDS. Our excellent service, friendly team, and state-of-the-art facility ensures that you will receive the high quality, personalized dental care you need and deserve. We
2955 Professional Ln
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
This is the worst dental practice I've ever been to. I went in with severe tooth pain. I was told after one broad X-ray (and no full exam) that I needed a root canal. I scheduled it and began on the a
3.Kool Smiles of Terre Haute
1800 Fort Harrison Rd
Dental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Founded in 2002. Kool Smiles is a network of local dental offices dedicated to expanding quality dental care access for children and families in underserved communities. Kool Smiles provides preventatMore Nearby Locations »
4.James Humphrey DDS
221 S 19th St
Humphrey James M DDS Is Located in Terre Haute Indiana, serving the community. You can reach Dr.James Humphrey's office at the following number of 812-877-6461. Please give us a call today to schedule
5.Smudde Family Dentistry Inc
1608 Lafayette Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric DentistryOrthodontists
Smudde Family Dentistry has been a family owned Dental Practice since the 1960's. We treat children and adults of all ages in a friendly, caring and professional manner. We offer cosmetic dentistry, v
6.Dr. Michael Joseph Deady
1600 Poplar St # 1698
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryCosmetic Dentistry
I've had a wisdom tooth cut out and a back molar removed, and my husband has had several procedures with Dr. Deady as well. All were as painless as possible, his office staff are friendly and helpful
3363 S Us Highway 41
DentistsDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
No one likes going to the dentist, including me. It's always stressful and I get anxious and nervous. I had some major work done at Aspen and I had a great experience. I didn't experience any pain andMore Nearby Locations »
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentist Search for Pre-Screened Dentists.Over 7 million matches since 1986!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future