34 Smith St, Rehoboth, MA, 02769 Proudly Serving the County of Bristol!
18 Marsden Ct
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
The biggest difference between Lawn Doctor and other lawn care providers is that we care more; the kind of caring that can only come from being local, and part of the greater community. If you are loo
360 Taunton Ave
90 Milford St
Looking for a dependable and highly skilled Upton, MA lawn care company? You can't go wrong with Lawn Doctor. We are dedicated to providing you with the lawn you've always dreamed of.
273 Winter St Ste 1
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
5.Chris Harrington Lawn Care
13 wagonwheel rd
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn Maintenance
6.Md Property Doctors
1298 Route 44
7.M & D Landscaping
53 Narragansett Trl
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsLawn Maintenance
North Dartmouth, MA, 02747
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.