Local Dumpster Rental
Serving the Seekonk area. More Info
1.WM of RI
1610 Pontiac Ave
Trash Containers & DumpstersLandfillsWaste ContainersDumps
Waste Management provides residential, commercial and industrial trash collection, as well as recycling and dumpster services. We support a number of local community organizations with employee volunt
2.All Clean Dumpster Company
648 Lincoln St
Trash Containers & Dumpsters
3.Cleanway Disposal & Recycling
309 Plain St
Garbage CollectionRubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersRecycling Equipment & ServicesWaste Recycling & Disposal Service & Equipment
Cleanway Disposal and Recycling is a full-service, family-owned dumpster rental, disposal, and recycling company. We have been proudly serving commercial, industrial, and residential customers in Mass
4.Goulin Trucking Co Inc
1500 Elmwood Ave
Rubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersGarbage CollectionWaste Recycling & Disposal Service & EquipmentGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors Equipment
Goulin Trucking Co. Inc. is a Rhode Island full service waste removal company. The firm is a family owned business that has operated for more than fifty years. Goulin Trucking offers services to all s
5.Rj Souto Disposal Svc
49 Winter Dr
6.Janco Environmental Services
523 Miller St
Garbage CollectionUtility CompaniesRubbish & Garbage Removal & Containers
7.Dumpsters R UsServing the Seekonk, MA area
Trash Containers & DumpstersContractors Equipment & SuppliesGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentGarbage Collection
Called and received excellent customer service from Josh K. Great attitude and prompt responses. On time delivery and knowledgeable staff. Definitely recommend Dumpsters R Us to anyone.
Serving the Seekonk area.
Please try reloading the page.
- 10 yards: Can hold about three pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 20 yards: Can hold 4 tons of trash
- 30 yards: Can hold about nine pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 40 yards: Can hold about 12 pickup trucks' worth of trash
- Wear protective clothing and a respirator or face mask.
- Double wrap the material in plastic and seal it.
- Do your best to keep the material whole; don't break it apart, and if any remains on the walls, gently remove with water.
- Pesticides, insecticides and other pest-controlling poisons
- Flammable liquids, including lighter fluid, carpet cleaner, brake fluid, household cleaners and waterproofing sealers
- Latex-based paint, paint thinners
- Chemical drain cleaners
- Broken thermometers
- Motor oil and oil filters
- Wear gloves and a mask.
- Keep waste in a well-sealed container.
- Clearly label the container with a waterproof label.