www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
1.Sedro Wooley Tire and Auto Repair
1288 State Route 20
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairAuto Repair & Service
2.Les Schwab Tires
204 W Moore St
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheelsMore Nearby Locations »
3.Dwayne Lane's North Cascade Ford
116 W Ferry St
New Car DealersUsed Car DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
Zack was exactly the type of sales person I like to do business with. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and non-aggressive. Zack and the dealership were easy to work with and sold me the car I wanted at
4.O'Reilly Auto Parts
504 Crossroads Sq
Automobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile AccessoriesAutomobile Electrical EquipmentBrake Service Equipment
I agree I was treated like crap. The customer was horrible and I would say go to auto zone there very niceMore Nearby Locations »
116 W Ferry St
Auto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto Oil & LubeTire Dealers
2054 S Burlington Blvd
PRO:I bought four new tires from them.Mainly cause manager took time to show me what tires my vehicle were supposed to have and was really patient and didnt treat me like an idiot. At least this manag
7.United Tire and Wheel
139 E Fairhaven Ave
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & Supplies
Sedro Woolley Dealers
LocalStack.com Dealers - 30% offFast business lookup Sedro Woolley
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.