www.HelloUnitedStates.com Electrician - 30% offFree estimates - 15 yrs experience
1.Rayburn Electric LLC
ElectriciansHousehold FansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLighting Fixtures
Rayburn Electric in Camp Verde is here to serve you. We are a Licensed Contractor (ROC 331937), so you know we will provide quality workmanship, and a quality experience. For all of your electrical ne
Our mission is to make sure that we work around your schedule because we know the importance of doing the job right the first time, checking that everything works 100%, and leaving your home or busine
3.S & M Electric IncServing the Sedona, AZ area
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLighting ContractorsSmoke Detectors & Alarms
We will always provide you with friendly service, a smile and a 100% money back guarantee! 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed Service & Repair Guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied with the service we ha
4.Ponderosa ElectricServing the Sedona, AZ area
ElectriciansElectric SwitchboardsSwimming Pool DealersElectric Tool Repair
Locally owned and operated, Ponderosa Electric has been proudly serving the Prescott, AZ area and surrounding communities for more than 20 years. Our licensed, experienced technician is committed to a
5.Mr ElectricServing the Sedona, AZ area
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectrical Power Systems-MaintenanceLighting Systems & Equipment
Mr. Electric of Prescott provides expert electrical service in Prescott, Arizona and in the surrounding Quad Cities area including Prescott Valley, Chino Valley. and Dewey-Humboldt. The electricians aMore Nearby Locations »
6.Boxer M Construction LLC
11971 E Mingus Vista Dr
If you're in Prescott Valley, Arizona, or surrounding areas, and you're looking for top notch construction services, then look no further than Boxer M Construction LLC. Marty Munderloh and Boxer M Con
7.Dan Donner ElectricServing the Sedona, AZ area
Dan Donner Electric is a local electrical construction company providing a full range of services from troubleshooting to custom remodels to new construction. We have been a trusted name in Prescott,
www.services-connect.com Residential & CommercialLocal Licensed Experts. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.