Midway Auto Parts
4210 Gardner Ave, Kansas City, MO, 64120
1.Warehouse Tire & Muffler
4004 S Limit Ave
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAuto Repair & Service
Buyer beware !! Bought 4 brand new tires maybe 5 months with extended road hazard and have had 3 flat tires now!! First two flats road hazard didn't mean anything ! Had to pay for repair, now I have a
2.Warehouse Tire & Muffler East
1201 E Broadway Blvd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
We have bought services from Warehouse Tire for a lot of years. They have treated are whole family with the best service you could ask for.We will continue to due business with them for years to come.
www.tiresplus.com Total Car CareThe Plus Is In Everything We Do
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.