1.Brown James A Chiropractic Dc
1894 E Main St
Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services
2.Brown, Joseph D
519 E 13th St
Physicians & Surgeons, Podiatrists
3.Brown, Tara M
121 E Broadway Blvd
4.Brown Auto & Machine Shop
321 W 2nd St
5.Brown Street Group Home
1815 S Brown Ave
Homes-Institutional & AgedResidential Care Facilities
6.Brendan Brown Show Horses
22299 Sacajawea Rd
21618 Highway O
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future