908 Spring Lake Sq
Birth Control Information & ServicesAbortion ServicesClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
908 Havendale Blvd NW
Birth Control Information & ServicesAbortion ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersAIDS Information & Services More InfoPREFERRED
3.American Family PlanningServing the Sebring, FL area
Abortion ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
American Family Planning is a private medical and counseling facility. AFP was established in Northwest Florida to provide low-fee, confidential medical care to women of all ages. From the beginning,
4.Choices Pregnancy Care Center
1119 Us Highway 27 S
Abortion AlternativesBirth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersPregnancy Information & Services
5.Choices Pregnancy Care Center
1200 W Avon Blvd
Abortion AlternativesBirth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersPregnancy Counseling
6.Choices Family Resource Center
225 E Royal Palm St
Family Planning Information CentersBirth Control Information & ServicesAbortion AlternativesSocial Service Organizations
7.Choices Family Resource Centers
417 Carlton St
Family Planning Information CentersCounseling ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyAbortion Alternatives
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.