Bell, William T DMD MSD
7129 Curtiss Ave Ste 3, Sarasota, FL, 34231 More Info
1855 Us Highway 27 N
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Run fast & Run far away from this location because if you need dentures, these ppl cant make them correctly nor make them even a close match to be anywhere near any natural look as well as, the biteMore Nearby Locations »
2.Kirsch Michael DDS MS
4660 Lakeview Dr
Dr. Kirsch and his staff are very friendly and professional. Dr. Kirsch exceeded my expectations.
3.Peter K. Dillon DDS
45 Ryant Blvd
Best dentist you'll ever find! Dr Dillon, his nurse, Lisa, and his receptionist, Charity, are all exceptionally kind, caring, compassionate and treat you like a member of their family from the very fi
4.Horton Paul DMD PA
4229 Sebring Pkwy
It's often difficult to find a dentist who's willing to give Novocain, or similar, to patients for cleanings. Dr. Horton believes in pain-free dentistry and that's why he's my hero...
5.Leslie Celestina DDS
5601 Us Highway 27 N
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
The staff was very niceHe was exceptionally nice ( I had a bad experience in West Palm so I was very nervous)and I never felt a thing.* it was easy, quick and painless*I would definitely recommend t
6.Holth William J DDS PA
1031 Lakeview Dr
William J Holth DDS, PA has been serving the Sebring and Highlands county areas for many years. His knowledge and helpful staff are willing to guide you through your visit. We will gladly file your in
24/7 Emergency Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Emergency Same Day or Next Day AppointmentsInsurance Accepted. Get Help Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future