3106 20th St
Birth Control Information & ServicesClinicsFamily Planning Information CentersAIDS Information & Services
2.Planned Parenthood Indian River Center
1717 20th St Ste 106
No Internet Heading Assigned More InfoPREFERRED
3.American Family PlanningServing the Sebastian, FL area
Abortion ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
American Family Planning is a private medical and counseling facility. AFP was established in Northwest Florida to provide low-fee, confidential medical care to women of all ages. From the beginning,
4.State of Florida Saint Lucie County Health Department
714 Avenue C
Medical ClinicsFamily Planning Information CentersMental Health ServicesHealth & Fitness Program Consultants
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.