Serving the Sebastian area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
1.Complete Pest Control of the Treasure Coast Inc.
637 Sebastian Blvd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesBee Control & Removal ServicePest Control Services More InfoPREFERRED
2.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
3.Southern Class Lawn MaintenanceServing the Sebastian, FL area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesFertilizing Services
Great professional service. They take pride in each job and are reasonably priced. Would absolutely recommend to friends and family.
4.Final Choice Landscape Management Inc
Lawn Maintenance and Landscaping--Commercial & Residential
5.Savings Pest Control
3807 65th St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSpraying EquipmentPest Control Services
Visit our website
Specializes in Landscaping, Fertilize Lawns, Lawn Maintenance, Pest Control. Services Offered: Landscaping, Fertilize Lawns.
6.C W Willis Family Farms
1405 58th Ave
Lawn MaintenanceOrchardsLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies
We contracted with CW Willis to install two large landscaping plots in our front yard as well as a partial border around our house. We paid $4400 to have this done. About 2 weeks later, weeds started
7.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesAnimal Removal ServicesBee Control & Removal Service
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Landscape & Yard Experts
www.services-connect.com Maintenance & More!Make an Appointment Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.