Phillip J Martowski DDS
886 Dahlia Ln, Vero Beach, FL, 32963
1.Pirkle & Chapman DMD
621 Sebastian Blvd
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Only have great things to say about them so far. New to area, and chose them off good reviews on Google. Went in for an exam and bad crown pain from previous dentist. Amy applied a dental gel that too
2.Gutierrez Peter M
373 Sebastian Blvd
3.Urban Curt J DDS
14000 US Highway 1
4.Ramos, Victor M DDS
1315 N Central Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
5.Peterson, Mark A DMD
7740 Bay St Unit 1
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsDentists Referral & Information Service
we offer single dentist, small town dentistry in a comfortable relaxed atmosphere, we offer the patient many treatment plans to our patients and let them decide which is best for them.
6.Fischer Henry & Sons
10729 Us Highway 1
Fill ContractorsDemolition ContractorsExcavation ContractorsTopsoil
7.Ramos Sebastian Dental
1315 N Central Ave
Great experience overall. Friendly and helpful staff and Dr. Ramos is the best at what he does. He is extremely thorough and helpful at talking you through the procedure. Highly recommend.
Serving the Sebastian area. Certified General Dentist.Call Now & Press 1 For Appointment.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future