1.Big People Scooters
3861 1st Ave S
Motorcycles & Motor Scooters-Repairing & Service
2680 NE University Village St
Clothing StoresWomen's Clothing
3.Peace Between People
1710 11th Ave
Social Service Organizations
4.People Clor Aginst Aids Netwrk
1820 E Pine St
5.Big People Toys Warehouse
2203 1st Ave S
6.People Are Business
5307 4th Ave S
Business Coaches & Consultants
7.Christy Martian People Management
4037 41st Ave S
Manufacturers Agents & Representatives
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.