1730 Minor Ave
521 Wall St
2103 S Atlantic St
4245 Roosevelt Way NE
9750 3rd Ave NE
7500 Seward Park Ave S
7.Kaiser Permanente Capitol Hill Campus
201 16th Ave E
Medical ClinicsMedical Centers
Group Health Cooperative is a nonprofit health care and fitness center. Located in Seattle, Wash., the facility specializes in prevention, treatment and management of illness. The company provides a r
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.