Serving the Seattle area.
1.Hansen Electric Inc
11110 22nd St SE
2.Dayne Hansen & Associates Inc
2115 SW 152nd St
Electronic Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersConsumer ElectronicsElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectricians
Rhema Electric, LLC
Serving the Seattle area. Local, Top-Rated ElectricianReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
Please try reloading the page.
I have had Mirsky Electric out to my home numerous times for a variety of reasons. The employees who have been to my home have been cheerful, pleasant, clean, communicative, and have clearly known what they were doing. The owner, Darrell Mirsky, proved to have a great eye when it came to planning on where the new lighting should go, and he personally came out to make sure it was put in the proper places. Scheduling was also easy, and Mirsky Electric's receptionist was great.
Thank you! It has been a pleasure to work with you. Oh, and the inspector was very complimentary on the workmanship in the new breaker boxes.Please thank the electricians who worked on our temporary electricity for keeping our appliances and lights working through the toughest part of our remodel! They were very thorough and had great attitudes. We are grateful that the work could fit into the Mirsky Electric Schedule.
Three years ago, we did an extensive remodel on our home, including a new panel and new lighting in numerous areas. I appreciated Mirsky’s professionalism, efficiency, and advice. Since then, we have done some additional work in the lower level and received the same great service as before. Their employees are pleasant, smart, and efficient. I have not had one problem or complaint. I would highly recommend them!
Electrical Services has come to our office to do work a few times. Each time they were very timely, found the issues that we had and fixed the problems at a very reasonable price. We would recommend them to anyone who asks. Friedman Rubin, Law
Showed up on time, as promised. Friendly, professional, and got the job done efficiently. And let me watch and learn a bit more about electrical systems. And very reasonably priced. I'll be calling Mirsky for any future repair needs.
Did a great job trouble shooting an electrical problem in our home ( a broken wire inside the walls! ). Also, did an electrical upgrade in a rental unit. Would definitely hire Pat again.
Thank you so much for your prompt and pleasant service. It’s so refreshing and comforting to do business with your company and have recommended you to many of our friends.
We've used Mirsky Electric on both of our home remodels and were impressed with the level of service, professionalism and quality of work.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.