Valor Security Inc
34004 9th Ave S Suite A-9, Federal Way, WA, 98003 Providing Quality Security Services to Many Organizations and Private Companies!
1.National Guardian Security Services Corp
3033 16th Ave W
Security Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
2031 196th St SW
Security Control Systems & Monitoring
9435 Provost Rd NW Ste 204
Security Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
4.Guardian Interlock Systems
12432 Highway 99
Automobile Alarms & Security SystemsAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Accessories
Guardian Interlock Systems is a leading provider of affordable, high-quality ignition interlock devices. For almost 30 years we have helped clients across 26 states regain their driving privileges and
9435 Provost Rd NW # 204
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
6.Guardian Security Group Inc
5424 S Tacoma Way
Security Control Systems & MonitoringLocks & Locksmiths
About GSG: When implementing security measures, the "who" is more important than the what. We have the most qualified, capable, and caring group of security professionals in the Puget Sound region. Ou
7.Guardian Northwest, Inc.
22525 SE 64th Pl Ste 221
Security Guard & Patrol Service
Seattle Tacoma Security Patrol
Serving the Seattle area. For All Of Your Security Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.