Ronald K Groeschel DDS
1130 N 185th St, Shoreline, WA, 98133 Modern Dentistry For the Whole Family
1.Advanced Dentistry At Century Sqr
1501 4th Ave
DentistsDental ClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
I have found the Best Dentist in Seattle!!!!I have seen a lot of dentists in the last 5 years and it's never been a pleasant experience until meeting Dr. Larhs!! She is the best dentist by far and sh
2.Brandal, Jeanette DDS, MSD
509 Olive Way Ste 1556
We provide high quality care in a friendly and compassionate environment. As a board certified specialist in Endodontics/Root Canals: We can provide the following care: - Diagnosis of dental pain - No
3.Bright 32 Family Dentistry
1359 N 205th St Suite A
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Bright 32, and Dr. Brenner are fantastic. The atmosphere is friendly and professional, the service is exceptional, and I always leave happy! Today I got a night guard, which fits perfectly and is ex
4.Chyz, Grant D.D.S
509 Olive Way Ste 1142
Our professional staff cares for you and about you. We are experts concerning advances in dental care and we treat our patients with state-of-the-art techniques. If you are interested in a procedure o
5.Barrett Ernest E DDS
1107 NE 45th St Ste 220
DentistsCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersPeriodontists
Dr. Barrett, DDS and Dr. Schwedhelm of 32 Good Reasons provide family, cosmetic, and implant dentistry to patients at their University District office. Their practice has been serving the dental needs
6.Christine H. Kim, DMD
11066 5th Ave NE Ste 105
Christine H. Kim, DMD, has been providing gentle dentistry for the whole family for over 20 years. We aim to create an environment where all our patients will be comfortable while they receive their t
7.Yi, Peter H DDS PS
4722 California Ave SW
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic Dentistry
Welcome to Dr. Peter Yi, DDS. We offer a friendly, family-oriented dental practice designed to meet all of your dental needs. We are accepting new patients in our new office. Dr. Yi has a wealth of ex
Serving the Seattle area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future