1.Dcma Twin Cities Seattle Wrtsl
26264 12 Trees Ln NW
PropellersMarine Equipment & Supplies
Please try reloading the page.
I am not sure why there is so much negative stuff about this company??? Property management seems like a very difficult job and in my opinion they do it exceptionally. I think some people may be being a little sensitive about some things. They manage my building and myself and all of my tenants have always been very happy with their service. They are family operated so you get a different feel from them than a large company. Their location is ideal and you can walk in anytime and talk to someone. When I call I rarely get a voicemail and they are super prompt when responding to emails as well. In property management I know you deal with so many different people and you definitely can't please everyone. I think that is where the negative comments come from. I just wanted to put in my two cents since I am a loyal happy customer and have been for years.
I have been renting from Ballard Property Management for several years and have been so pleased with the level of service I have received. The staff has always been so attentive and quick to solve any maintenance concerns that I have. I know they manage many apartments around Ballard, but I always feel as if I am their only tenant when speaking to them. I would recommend this family business to anyone looking to rent a fabulous apartment with a excellent level of professionalism from the staff!
Rochelle is a great representative of your company. She took time out of her personal time to help us with a property inspection when we drove up from Texas, almost 2000 miles. She was happy to take care of us on a Sunday, I cant say as much for some other managers we planned on seeing while we were up for a limited time in WA. They are great to deal with and have been very pleasant to deal with
As an apartment owner I have a great relationship with Sagen. I have had the privilege of employing Sagen Group to manage my 3 small apartment buildings in Seattle. I have owned the buildings since the 80's and Sagen has managed them for the past few years. They are exactly what I need in regards to management, since I live in Eastern WA and need management that is responsible and effective.
Ballard Property Management has truly been a pleasure to work with in all ways. Their staff is amazing. Their office location is awesome. The building I live in is always kept up. My maintenance requests are always handled promptly. I can't say enough good things about Ballard Property Management. A breath of fresh air compared to what I have dealt with renting in the past. Good work!
I have lived in a property that you manage for the last year. I have had the distinct pleasure of working with Lynne of your office. Lynne is one of the best professionals with whom I have ever working with. She is attentive and efficient. She is understanding and has a very likable demeanor.Lynne is diligent in the interests of the owner and tenant alike.
After 19 years, it was definitely time to remodel our kitchen. We talked to multiple remodeling companies and chose Pius Kitchen over the others because they provided the most help in turning our general ideas into the final design. They also brought their own ideas to the table and we highly considered their professional input.
I knew exactly what I wanted my kitchen to look like and the staff was able to make digital drawings out of the ideas in my head. They were even patient when it came to fixing &quot;mistakes&quot; when something didn't look in real life how I expected it to. I have my dream kitchen now thanks to Pius!
Their professionalism is outstanding, I can't be any happier with the care and attention she has given to not only our tenants but the homes as well. They have great communication skills which is vital in this career field and they have truly gained our trust and business for life.
I have felt secure and confident during the 8 years that you have managed my house. It was very nerve-wracking at first, but I have felt an increasing sense of trust, and have been grateful for the rapid response I have received to my occasional questions.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.