Call A Pro
Serving the Seattle area.
1.A Twentyfour Hour Locksmith
1752 NW Market St
Locks & Locksmiths
2.A Twentyfour Hour Locksmith
14725 NE 20th St
Locks & Locksmiths
3.A Twentyfour Hour Locksmith
16625 Redmond Way
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
24/7 Locksmith Services
Serving the Seattle area. Fast & Local Mobile LocksmithsAuto Residential & Commercial
Please try reloading the page.
I've used Forchun and Son Emergency Locksmith twice and am very pleased.My grandmother accidentally threw all the keys to the house out. We didn't have any copies, at least any that anyone knew where they were. I'd used Forchun and Son Emergency Locksmith before and had been pleased with the service and the price. We called and they came that same afternoon. Somehow they were able to make new keys for the lock. We had a few extra sets made for an emergency.
I felt that I would disturb them by remaining around and watching them rekey my entryway however I couldn't have cared less in light of the fact that I needed to ensure everything was being done legitimately. Rather, they really appeared to appreciate my conversation and visited with me the entire time without appearing to be moderated or occupied. Had some awesome discussions and truly appeared to associate with them on a passionate level.
This people are the best in the business. I have lost my motorcycle the other day and I have called at least three other locksmith companies and none of them was able to help finally I called Locksmith Plus Inc and they arrived at my location in less then 20 minutes and were able to make me a key on the spot in less than 30 minutes. I will recommend this locksmith to everyone I know. Thank you Locksmith Plus, you're by far the best :)
moved into a new house last week and these guys were Great -- i called about getting all the locks rekeyed and they sent a guy out the same day. he did a good job, made sure all the locks worked before he left (i've had locks rekeyed before where the locksmith did NOT do this & it was a mess!!) and left me 2 copies of the new keys. fair prices and quality service, can't beat it.
I was very happy with the service I received from this company. My son accidently ran the car into the door, and it was a relief to have it finally taken care of. They replaced the broken panels and my door both looks and works like new, all for a great price. Couldn't be more pleased!
I had the most amazing experience with this company’s opener replacement service. They helped me pick the right unit for my garage door and then installed it, securing all hardware parts, adjusting the settings and programming the controls.
I just had a great experience with the technician from this company. Our garage door was acting up and he diagnosed the problem fast and fixed it in only 15 minutes. Friendly, courteous, and very professional work!
I've been having issues with my garage door for a few months and one day it just failed completely. After calling these guys, my door was fixed in under an hour. Really impressive!
Best service and prices! Used them twice at my home ,they always answered there phone and were there immediately! I am very satisfied with the service from Locksmith Plus.
I had no clue why my garage door refused to close. My neighbor recommended calling your company to investigate. You guys immediately found and solved the problem! Thanks!
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.