Dealers in Seaside
search.searchingmycity.com Top 5 found: DealersShop locally. We know the best.
1.Les Schwab Tires
2155 S Roosevelt Dr
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairTire Additives & SealantsWheelsMore Nearby Locations »
2.Oil Can Henry's
1109 S Holladay Dr
Auto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
3.A & A TiresServing the Seaside, OR area
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesWheels
They have the best prices on tires and offer free flat repair and do free rotations for life. Good guys
4.Del's OK Point S Tire
35359 Hwy 101 Business
Tire DealersWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
5.Tansy Point Tire Co
389 NW 13th St
6.Hillside ImportsServing the Seaside, OR area
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Racing & Sports CarsAuto RacingAutomobile Electrical Equipment
10% Off For Mentioning YP.COM (up to $35 value.)
Hillside Imports does better work than the VW dealerships and at cheaper prices. Rene is friendly and professional. I am so thankful to not have to take my car back to the VW dealership!
7.Meineke Car Care Centers
Tire DealersAutomobile Electrical EquipmentAutomobile AccessoriesAuto Repair & Service
Meineke is your one-stop shop for total car care. Save time by scheduling your appointment online at Meineke.com, or visit one of our 900 locations. Contact your local Meineke for information about fi
Dealers in Seaside
search.LocalAreaSearches.com 30 year in SeasideTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.