American Lock & Key Service
1573 Del Monte Blvd, Seaside, CA, 93955
1.American Lock & Key Service
1573 Del Monte Blvd
Locks & LocksmithsHardware StoresBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
I first used this business because a friend told me Jim was the only locksmith he completely trusted. He was right. Leslie Bruhn
2.Carmel Lock & Safe Co
26384 Carmel Rancho Ln
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & VaultsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingBank Equipment & Supplies
3.Bruce & Joe's Mobile Locksmiths
Locks & LocksmithsKeys
Called and spoke with Al, very professional. Came to our location on a Saturday, at no extra charge. Was quick and efficient. Our locks, all 9 of them, needed to be rekeyed and the work was done v
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Very, very pleased. John changed the locks on a new apartment. He was on time, did not try and up-sell me, and worked quickly. He is an honest man, and I appreciate the quick, reliable service.Call
5.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
I almost never write reviews but Jason was so great and professional that I couldn't help it. A highly quality Locksmith service combined with a very friendly person - a true win. Thanks so much! Call
6.P & R Towing
29 W Lake St
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceAutomotive Roadside ServiceTowing
* Serving Monterey & San Benito Counties & Surrounding Areas * 36 Years of Experience * 24 Hour Towing * Under Same Ownership * Low Rates & Fast Service
Locks & LocksmithsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
Bruce & Joe's Mobile Locksmiths
Salinas, CA, 93907
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.