Assisted Living Costs
www.Caring.com/Assisted_Living 12+ Facilities Near You.Compare Pictures, Pricing, Options.
1201 E Beebe Capps Expy
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesClinics
2.Tate Family Chiropractic
110 N 11th St
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMassage Therapists
3.Cabot Family Wellness
1013 N 2nd St Ste B
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesAcupuncture
Find a Local Doctor
www.services-connect.com Top Doctors of All SpecialtiesQuality Care is Our Top Priority
Please try reloading the page.
Always helping to move you into better health. Make sure they cover everything you are needing. Nice friendly atmosphere.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.