PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Sealy area.
1.Distinct Care Health Services
1205 N Meyer St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Information & Research
2.Vertex Healthcare Management
1401 Eagle Lake Rd
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
3.Skeletal Diagnostics of Sealy
526 Ward St Bldg C135
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Sealy Urgent Care Center & Medical Clinic
1036 N Circle Dr
Emergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency MedicineClinicsMedical Clinics
5.Sealy Family Practice Clinic
826 Meyer St
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Clinics
I find that Dr. deLeon takes an old country dr's approach to his pratice. He takes all the time you need answer your questions. I've been a patient for several years now and i would highly recommennn
6.Austin County Eye Associates
1617 Meyer St
OptometristsOptical GoodsPhysicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & Surgeons
$280 Value Towards Full Set of Prescription Glasses with Eye Exam
A full service EYE CARE CENTER IN SEALY, TEXAS. We offer the best in personalized care for our patients, utilizing state-of-the-art equipment and the latest technology.
7.St Charles Healthcare Service
234 Meyer St
Health Plans-Information & Referral ServiceHome Health ServicesMedical Clinics
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.