Showing results for Truegreen. Search for trugreen instead?
1.TruGreen Limited Partnership
161 2nd St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
Please try reloading the page.
Excellent work on an older apple tree. Assessed the problem, handle all the cutting with safety as their priority and the tree is doing well this spring. I will have them back this season for more work.
Very good work at a reasonable price. Todd is prompt and makes sure the job is done on time and you are satisfied before he leaves
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.