1800 Mulberry St
Medical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Radiology
They are professional and I will go back again, if needed. My injuries were severe and I had my daughter, 16, with me. They kept me comfortable before needing to be transfered to Allentown, Lehigh Val
2.Geisinger Careworks Urgent Care
3 W Olive St
Medical ClinicsClinicsUrgent Care
531 Mt Pleasant Dr
Medical CentersClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPharmacies
4.Penn State Geisinger Health Group
125 Scranton Pocono Hwy
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Physicians & Surgeons, Rheumatology (Arthritis)
5.Geisinger Health System
1710 Mulberry St
Health Plans-Information & Referral ServicePhysicians & SurgeonsHealth Maintenance OrganizationsMedical Clinics
6.Geisinger East Mountain Clinic
270 S River St Ste 1
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Centers
7.Geisinger Wyoming Valley Outpt Specialty Clinic
Geisinger Wyoming Valley Eye 675 Baltimore Dr
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.