Conway Robert E
395 N Maple Ave, Kingston, PA, 18704
1.Stephen Brown DC
1708 Delaware St
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
2.Jerard W Brown OD
679 Kidder St
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptometrists
3.Brown Jerard W OD
141 S Main St
Optometrists-OD-Therapy & Visual TrainingOptometrists
4.Brown, Daniel J, MD
5 Morgan Hwy
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
5.Brown Daniel J Mc
743 Jefferson Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pulmonary DiseasesPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
6.Andrew A Brown D.M.D.
632 Davis St
Dr. Andrew Brown, DMD has been serving families in Scranton for several years. Our staff prides itself on a friendly and welcoming environment and we work hard to ensure each visit is enjoyable and co
7.Brown Andrew A Dentist
905 Main St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
David Hazzouri Dental
327 N Washington Ave, Scranton, PA, 18503
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.