1.Big "O" Tree and Lawn Service
63 Flory Ave
Lawn MaintenanceArboristsStump Removal & GrindingLandscaping & Lawn Services
The Big "O" Team is the most professional group I have ever worked with. They were prompt, courteous, and more importantly knew what they were doing when pruning my trees. I would highly re
2.Big "O" Tree and Lawn Service
63 Flory Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule a FREE CONSULTATION OR CALL FOR ANY EMERGENCY SERVICE 24 HRS. We serve residential, commercial, municipal, and academic clients. B
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
4.Ideal Lawn Care
9 Mullins Ln
Lawn MaintenanceSnow Removal ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
James Summy. From our lawn mowing services to a complete overhaul of your garden, Ideal Lawn Care can do it all! Below is a list of some of our services that we provide to our customers in the Stuarts
5.Creative Concepts of VA
315 Rivanwood Pl
Lawn MaintenanceSnow Removal ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesMulches
Visit our website
SNOW REMOVAL IN THE WINTER MONTHS - BOTH RESDIENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL Landscape architects do more than simply plant shrubs, arrange trees, and run watering systems. They create a complete visual packag
6.Williams Brothers Tree & Lawn Service
54 Kerry Ln
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceFertilizing Services
As a family owned and operated, full service tree care and Landscape Company, we have been building our reputation as leaders in the industry for the last 15 years with projects in Augusta and surroun
7.Tom's Yardscape Inc
PO Box 76
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & Consultants
Landscape Design, Landscape Contractor, Retaining Walls, Walkways, Mulch, Ponds, Pruning, Planting, Landscape Service, Landscape Contractor in Augusta County, Landscape Design Service in Stuarts Draft
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.