Arizona Eye Institute & Cosmetic Laser Center
19052 N R H Johnson Blvd, Sun City West, AZ, 85375
10752 N 89th Pl
2.The Core Institute Specialty Hospital
6501 N 19th Ave
3.The Core Institute
1450 S Dobson Rd
No Internet Heading Assigned
4.Top Phoenix Neurologists. The CORE Institute
18444 N 25th Ave Ste 310
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Neurology
I had surgery for a broken Tibia. Dr. Emily Squyer performed the surgery. To say that she did a fantastic job is really an under statement.It has been three days since the surgery and I am up walking
5.The Core Institute
3010 W Agua Fria Fwy Ste 100
ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysical Therapists
I've had several surgeries with CORE doctors, and they were always professional and I never had any problems with scheduling, paperwork, etc. I've never heard 'infomercials' while waiting, and if I n
3420 S Mercy Rd Ste 200
Physicians & SurgeonsPain ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysical Therapists
7.The CORE Institute - Peoria 2
10474 W Thunderbird Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
Long Story Short.. Went to CORE, as recommended by a friend.. Went 06-18, 06-24- and 06-29-2015 with a diagnosis visit on 07-07-2016. Had problems with shoulder pain,that progressed through lower body
About Face Woods Facial Plastic Surgery
9767 N 91st St Ste B102, Scottsdale, AZ, 85258
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.