Serving the Scottsdale area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesHome Health Services
ResCare HomeCare provides personalized non-medical home care services to people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities. We offer quality in-home senior care including professional nuMore Nearby Locations »
2.Heartland Home Health Care & Hospice
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesHome Health ServicesHospices
Home Care: Heartland Home Health Care offers a full range of traditional home health care services, as well as cardiac and orthopedic rehabilitation, pulmonary disease and diabetes care, I.V. care, ph
3.Abrio Family Svc
1616 E Indian School Rd Ste 460
Counseling ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesHome Health ServicesResidential Care Facilities
To Create a Community of Quality Supports, With Diverse Opportunities for Individuals, Families, Employees & Our Other Partners We value: * Collaboration with Other Community Members * Dedicated Perso
5446 E Washington St Ste 1
Home Health ServicesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent Homes
Devoted Guardians companies have been committed to improving the lives of seniorsand disabled individualssince 2007. We are an in-home care provider of comprehensive home support services to help seni
5.Immediate Respiratory Staffers
8777 E Via De Ventura, St 390
Nurses-Home ServicesRespiratory TherapistsHome Health Services
6125 E Indian School Rd Ste 2008
Nurses-Home ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesHome Health Services
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.