1.Gibson Family Medicine PC
5111 N Scottsdale Rd Ste 101
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsSpeech-Language Pathologists
2.Dr. Shari Lynn Gibson, MD
5111 N Scottsdale Rd Ste 201
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
3.Gibson, Lawrence, MD
13400 E Shea Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
4.Gibson Physical Therapist
13732 W Bell Rd
Physical Therapy ClinicsPhysical TherapistsPhysical Therapy EquipmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
At Gibson Physical Therapist we are a team of healthcare professionals committed to serving you and helping you get back to your highest level of health by utilizing the latest technology and techniqu
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.