Serving the Scottsdale area.
1.Alba Dental - Elonia Lasku DDS
21819 N Scottsdale Rd Ste 110
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Dr. Elonia Lasku and her staff are very excited and deeply committed to providing you and your loved ones with the highest quality of care that you have come to expect and trust. She believes that her
2.James W. Jenista D.D.S., P.C.
10715 N Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd Ste 102
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
My wife and I drive out of our way because Dr Jenista is worth the drive. I have been very happy with his services and I highly recommend him to anyone.Note I've had some fear going to the dentist, pa
3.My Scottsdale Dentist
9070 E Desert Cove Ave Ste A-105
Welcome to My Scottsdale Dental. We are conveniently located at 9070 East Desert Cove, Suite 105, Scottsdale, AZ. Our office features people hours making scheduling convenient to everyones busy lifestMore Nearby Locations »
4.A Arizona Dental Emergency Svc
9070 E Desert Cove Ave Ste 105
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
5.Scottsdale Family Dental
13910 N Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd Ste 110
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryDental Hygienists
We take great pride in being a leader in the North Scottsdale area in affordable Family Dentistry for everyone from kids to seniors. We specialize is Full Service Dentistry from General Dentistry, Cos
6.Sonoran Desert Dentistry
9220 E Raintree Dr
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
Dr. Parsanko is a very caring and gentle Dentist. He really took his time with me and listened to all of my concerns. It was a comfortable office with state of the art equipment. I will not go anywher
7552 E Camelback Rd
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Serving the Scottsdale area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future