On Call Pharmacy
Serving the Scottsboro area. Erectile dysfunction got you down?40 pills plus 4 free! Save $500.
1.Riverbend Family Medicine
309 W Peachtree St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
2.Riverbend Family Medicine
508 Harley St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons
Serving the Scottsboro area. Viagra Helps Guys With ED!Call Now To Keep Your Erection!
Please try reloading the page.
I really like this doctor...I brought my Brother-in-law and Sister-in-law to him when they first moved to Scottsboro, AL , after that I brought my husband to him, now I'm in the process of switching over to him myself. He TALKS to you and LISTENS to you , which my present doctor seems to have forgotten how to do. He put my relatives at ease and was open and inquiring during their exams. My husband likes the fact that Dr. Wayne is doing the tests on him that we think will lead to finding his problem.The ladies that work at the front desk are polite and friendly, the nurses are great!I'd definitely go right on recommending this doctor to anyone searching for one.
Today I had to seek care and found Urgent Care. Dr. Dyer and staff were so helpful. They were all pleasant and efficient. I did not feel like I was waiting a lengthy time. Thank you for helping me when I was sick I felt like I was well cared for
she is efficient and very caring and patient with her patients she and her staff always make sure you are looked after and seen without much waiting you will be blessed to see her
Very efficient and knowledgeable staff, does not have to wait much to get treatment, and get well next day. recommend this facility for your illness.
Very professional and Clean facility with friendly staff. Don't have to wait much, and very satisfied with treatment I received.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.