1.Doctors Med Care of Ft Payne
1040 Glenn Blvd SW
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Clinics
No Need to Call. Just Walk-In! Accepting New Patients
2605 Gault Ave N
3.Doctors Med Care of Albertville
604 Smith Rd
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
4.United Doctors Family Med Ctr
235 Bent Brook Dr
5.Med-Assist Doctors' Group
3442 Us Highway 431
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Great office!! Would recommend to anyone! Very clean and well established! They have several services to offer/
6.Urgent Med Care
12076 Highway 231 431 N
3 Credit Reports for $1
www.gofreecredit.com Fast & Secure. View Instantly!Get your latest score today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.