1.The Women's Center.
3911 Avenue B Ste 3100
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyMedical ClinicsClinics
Who we are:Regional West Medical Center is a fully accredited 184-bed acute care regional medical center serving a population of over 120,000 in western Nebraska and portions of South Dakota, Wyoming,
2.Group USA and Camille LaVie Women's ApparelServing the Scottsbluff, NE area
Women's ClothingShoe StoresBridal ShopsWedding Supplies & Services
305 dollars Hellobridals Vera Wang Faye
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.