Carnell's Garage & Wrecker
6906 State Highway 74, Cape Girardeau, MO, 63701
1.Plaza Tire Service
2600 Main St
Plaza Tire Service is known for outstanding service, the best selection and the guaranteed lowest price on tires. Plus we offer many other services - oil changes, brakes, alignment, batteries and more
2.Plaza Tire Service
2075 Corporate Cir
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & Repair
3.Plaza Tire Service 53
Po Box 2048
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto Oil & Lube
$10 OFF ANY ALIGNMENT
4.Plaza Tire Service Inc
7878 Old Sprigg Street Rd
Tire DealersWheels-Aligning & BalancingAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & Supplies
Plaza Tire Service has over 100,000 tires available for your car, truck, van or SUV including tires from Bridgestone, Yokohama, Firestone, Dayton, Michelin, BFGoodrich, Falken, Nokian and Dick Cepek o
5.Plaza Tire Service
2149 William St
6.Plaza Tire Service Inc
170 S Kingshighway St
Automobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Awesome service A+++++ will do business again great customer service and courtesy 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
7.Plaza Tire Service Inc
433 Siemers Dr
Automobile Parts & SuppliesUsed Car DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.