Adams Pest Control
2001 Landski Dr, North Little Rock, AR, 72118
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Always prompt! Great service! Very professional... my yard looks great! I could not ask for better service at a more reasonable price! ����
2.Adams Pest Control
2001 Landski Dr
North Little Rock,AR
Lawn MaintenanceInsecticidesPest Control Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn Services
3.Going The Extra Mile Landscaping and Lawn Service
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnHoliday Lights & DecorationsStump Removal & Grinding
Visit our website
I'm disabled. Also on a fixed income. Cedric really helped me out. He authentically cares about his clients and truly goes The extra mile. Him and his team did a fantastic job on my lawn and scape and
1511 W Sevier St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
5.Healthy Lawns & Shrubs Inc
7225 W 12th St
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLawn Mowers
Visit our website
Have had them spray our yard for 7 years now. They do a great job. Always timely. Always professional
6.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
7.Jones Landscaping & Lawns Inc
Lawn MaintenanceHorticulture Products & ServicesSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscaping & Lawn Services
Jones Landscaping & Lawn Services Inc. is a complete concept design and build company. Offering every phase of construction in the scope of landscaping. From a unique design that fits your needs to qu
Scott Lawn Maintenance
www.HelloBusiness.com Lawn Maintenance - 30% offFast business lookup Scott
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.