Serving the Scotch Plains area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Urgent Care of Edison
1813 Oak Tree Rd
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
From the very young to the still young at heart, Medicenter of Edison is a fully equipped urgent care medical facility here to serve the communitys health needs. Our facility is safe, clean, and wheel
2.Sparrow Health System
1814 E 2nd St
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
3.Nutrition For Health
2253 South Ave
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
4.Serv Behavioral Health Systems
970 Raritan Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryMental Health Clinics & InformationMental Health ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Best Natural Health Care
219 Park Ave
Beauty SalonsMedical ClinicsDay Spas
6.Stonybrook Medical Center
2120 Cheyenne Way
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
7.Cohen & Jardine Pa
17 Balmoral Ln
Business Coaches & ConsultantsMedical Clinics
Accord Physicians Urology Division
Serving the Scotch Plains area. Local Cancer Treatment CenterIn Brooklyn NY
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.