Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
Serving the Schiller Park area.
1.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsSewer ContractorsFire & Water Damage Restoration
We had an emergency yesterday when our sewer backed up into our laundry room and we needed the main sewer line rodded out immediately. We called RotoRooter and they were out within the hour. They doMore Nearby Locations »
2.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
3.Preferred Plumbing Inc
10110 W Roosevelt Rd
PlumbersHeating Equipment & SystemsBuilding ContractorsSewer Contractors
Preferred Plumbing Inc. of the Near West Suburbs, Illinois area is the plumbing company you can trust. Our clean, professional plumbers offer the best in plumbing care. We complete jobs quickly and co
4.Rheem Water Heaters
PlumbersWater HeatersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesPlumbing Fixtures Parts & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Rheem is the industry leader for water heating solutions. All Rheem products meet and exceed rigorous industry standards for quality and reliability. From raw material delivery to finished product ass
PlumbersWater HeatersPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies
We had a slow main sewer line with rain water backing up into the lower floor drain. We dealt with the owner Mr. Dotson. He was very courteous, and provided prompt service. The pricing was very reason
The Scottish Plumber
Serving the Schiller Park area. Your Local Plumbing Specialist.Call Now For Fast Service.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?