Serving the Schertz area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today! More Info
8143 Agora Pkwy
Dental ClinicsDental HygienistsDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
2.Holmes Tracy H & Thomas H DDS
2202 Universal City Blvd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Fillings, Crowns, Root-Canal Therapy, Dentures/Partials, MTM Clear Aligner, Sealants, Bridges, Periodontal Therapy
11901 Toepperwein Rd Ste 1104
Dental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesClinicsMedical Clinics
Dr. Livingston, This letter is both a recommendation and thank you to you for the patience, courtesy and knowledge that you have shown to me. I know that you would exhibit the same to anyone seeking d
4.Emergency Dental PA
8211 Roughrider Dr
5.Dual Arc Dental
1248 Fm 78 Ste 105
Dental ClinicsImplant DentistryDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
My experience with Dual Arc has been spectacular. The staff has continued to exemplify great customer service. During my initial visit, the staff welcomed me with open arms and entertained any questio
6.Dentures Dental Services
6051 Fm 3009 Ste 250
Getting all of your teeth removed for full dentures is not a pleasant experience, but these folks do their best to at least make it a little more smooth. They were very patient and understanding, and
17244 Interstate 35 N Ste 5
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
The entire office staff was professional and friendly. Dr Al and Dr Garcia were great.
Schertz Dental Clinics
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today Dental ClinicsTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future