9335 Calumet Ave, Munster, IN, 46321 Dentistry For The Entire Family.
1.Ringo John DDS
2001 US Highway 41
The Dental Practice of John Ringo, DDS provides cosmetic dental care in Schererville, IN. We offer family dental care for all ages. Dr. Ringo has been providing high quality dental care to the residen
2.Nick Barone, DDS, Ltd
1314 Eagle Ridge Dr
DentistsImplant DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Nick Barone, DDS, Ltd., and his associates have more than 35 years of combined experience providing effective dental care. When your family visits our Schererville, IN, office, you will find a friendl
3.Eric J Ladd DDS
555 W US Highway 30
Eric J Ladd, DDS, is a highly skilled, experienced pediatric dentist, serving the residents of Schererville, IN and all the surrounding communities. Our practice is dedicated to providing a higher lev
4.Jay Platt, DDS
322 US Highway 41 Ste 100
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryImplant Dentistry
Had a tooth removed and an implant done. Every detail was explained prior to the surgery which made me feel as ease. Everyone is very professional and extremely pleasant.
5.Ladd David P DDS PC
551 W US Highway 30
David P Ladd, DDS, PC, is a highly skilled, experienced general family dentist, serving the good people of Schererville, IN. Our practice is dedicated to providing a higher level of service and a comf
6.Crossroads Family Dental
1314 Eagle Ridge Dr
Crossroads Family Dental is a general and cosmetic dental office in Schererville, IN. Kathy Zuccarelli DDS and Nicholas Berns DMD provide their patients with high-quality preventive, emergency and ped
7.Northwest Indiana Center For Dental Implants- Dr John Frazee
124 E Us Highway 30
DentistsImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
A Beautiful Practice For All Your Dental Needs! Facility:We are proud to provide a state-of-the-art facility for the highest quality dental care available. It is one of our top priorities to protect t
Serving the Schererville area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future