Gentle Dental Care
221 W Prospect Ave, Mount Prospect, IL, 60056 Serving Your Family Since 1985.
1.Smile Dental Works
1222 N Roselle Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
2.Brilliant Smiles Family Dental
18 E Golf Rd
3.Healthy Smiles Dental Care
906 E Irving Park Rd Lowr 1
Implant DentistryDentistsEndodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
I haven?t seen a dentist in a while always a little nervous. I tried Healthy Smiles Dental Care. The dentist was great took his time the hygienest cleaned my teeth with care, great staff and over all
4.Smiles Dental Care
96 N Bokelman St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic DentistryEndodontists
5.Smiles Dental Center
849 S Il Route 59
Doctor Raj earned my confidence immediately with his easy going and professional manner. Some physicians, dentists, and other medical professionals, just exude intellect and and yet are still able to
6.Caring Smiles Dental
1453 Palatine Rd
7.Angel Smile Dental Care
2352 S Elmhurst Rd
George Skoog, DDS
232 E Northwest Hwy, Palatine, IL, 60067 Creating World-Class Smiles.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future