1924 Farnham Ct
Gutters & DownspoutsSiding ContractorsBuilding SpecialtiesRoofing Contractors
Promar Exteriors is a leading exterior remodeling company with emphasis on the installation of Windows, Siding, Roofing, Gutters and related products. We have proudly served the Chicagoland Community
2.Climate Zone Home Exteriors
869 E Schaumburg Rd Unit 130
Gutters & DownspoutsSiding ContractorsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsRoofing Equipment & Supplies
3.RJK Roofing and Exterior, Inc.
870 E Higgins Rd Ste 130
1202 Remington Rd
Gutters & DownspoutsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsGeneral ContractorsSiding Contractors
1228 Remington Rd
General ContractorsWindows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationGutters & DownspoutsInsulation Contractors
1325 Remington Rd Ste M-1
Doors, Frames, & AccessoriesDoor RepairWindowsSiding Contractors
7.Master Craft Exteriors
58 Larch Ct
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.