Northwest Electric Supply
600 E Rand Rd, Mount Prospect, IL, 60056 Visit Our Huge Showroom With 2000 Fixtures Displayed
1.Mr. Electric of Schaumburg
1821 Walden Office Sq
ElectriciansInspection ServiceEnergy Conservation Products & ServicesLighting Consultants & Designers
Offering electricians and electrical & lighting services. Mr. Electric of Schaumburg is the best Electrical Services Provider in the Northwest Chicago area with our Four Pillars of Excellence: 1: Lice
1750 W Ogden Ave
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
1970 Route 30 # 3
ElectriciansLighting Consultants & DesignersLighting FixturesElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
4.M & R Electrical Contractors Inc
23752 N Midlothian Rd
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectricians
5.M & R Electric
26577 N Fairfield Rd
Electric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
6.Mr Mighty Electric
1913 W 21st St
ElectriciansElectric CompaniesBuilding ContractorsAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
We had a technician Jay, he was an awesome! Very professional and did not act like he just wanted our money. He actually cared about us and our safety. I have had previous technicians who did not care
7.Mr Mighty Electric
712 W Diversey Pkwy Apt 412
ElectriciansHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
Serving the Schaumburg area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.